Invisalign® in Camarillo
Barely Detectable Modern Teeth Straightening Solutions
Invisalign® is a groundbreaking treatment in orthodontics making it possible to straighten crooked teeth without the need for brackets and wires associated with metal braces – a thought that makes many adults uncomfortable.
What is Invisalign®?
This option takes a different approach to teeth straightening with “invisible braces” that are actually clear plastic aligner trays, or retainers, that you pop in and out of your mouth whenever necessary, such as to eat or brush your teeth. The trays are smooth, comfortable, and convenient, and this cutting-edge treatment has minimal interference with your lifestyle. In fact, most people won’t even be able to tell you’re wearing them.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
Your teeth will gradually shift into the desired position as you wear your top and bottom aligner trays at least 21 hours per day, every day, and change out the trays for new ones that are a little tighter every 2 weeks. You will need to see your dentist every few months to get a pulse on your progress as your teeth move little by little until they are finally in the position your dentist has prescribed. Typically, patients’ Invisalign® treatment plans last anywhere from 6 to 18 months.
Can I Have Invisalign if I've Previously Had Braces?
Many people who've previously had braces opt for a more discreet teeth-straightening solution after their teeth shifted. Invisalign is certainly an option for people who are looking to straighten their teeth again without the use of traditional metal braces.
What Happens After Completing Invisalign Treatment?
Regardless of whether you've had traditional metal braces or Invisalign treatment, it's important to use a retainer to prevent teeth from moving back. Your orthodontist can help you make a more informed decision,
Schedule a Camarillo Invisalign Consultation Today
Send us a selfie to receive a Smile Virtual Platform consultation by scanning this QR Code.
We are proud Invisalign Gold Plus Providers.
1We Are Invisalign Gold Plus Providers
2We Offer A Full Comfort Menu for Every Patient
3Highly Experienced & Skilled Staff
The Benefits of Invisalign®
Patients choose Invisalign® for its advantages like these:
- Effectiveness: Invisalign® works just as well as braces, and typically are worn for a shorter duration.
- Easy care: You only wear your aligner trays for 2 weeks, so they don’t have long to become discolored or worn-down in that time period.
- Removable: Eating and brushing your teeth is much easier with Invisalign® versus braces, and you can eat whatever foods you enjoy without restrictions.
- Practically invisible: The aligner trays are clear and practically undetectable, even when you look at your own reflection in the mirror!
- Comfort: You may feel tightness when you pop in the brand-new aligner trays, but you shouldn’t feel pain or cheek irritation.
To book your Invisalign® consultation at Page Mansourian DDS, contact our practice in Camarillo by calling (805) 987-2701 or reach out online for a quick reply.