Dental Implants in Camarillo
High-Quality Restorative Dentistry to Make You Smile
Your teeth are important for chewing thoroughly speaking clearly, and communicating nonverbally, too. If you are missing a tooth or several as a result of trauma, decay, or disease, you’ve likely suffered severe effects on a daily basis that impacted you both personally and professionally. Your new dental implants will be a strong foundation for a porcelain dental crown that blends in seamlessly with your natural teeth. If you are interested in dental implants, visit Page Mansourian DDS to evaluate your dental health and history and see if you are an appropriate candidate for this tooth-replacement option.
To get in touch with our Camarillo implant dentist, call our dental practice today at (805) 987-2701 or request an appointment online.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dentists typically recommend dental implants as the way to replace missing or damaged teeth, as they restore a more natural, healthier smile. Simply put, dental implants are bio-compatible posts affixed to your jawbone to replace the roots of a missing tooth. Implants are designed to attach to your jawbone and become the foundation for a dental crown that is attached to the implant above the gumline. Dental implants can also be used to replace multiple teeth with bridgework. Dental implants are typically made of titanium, as it is lightweight and strong so they are accepted by the body. They are completely safe, effective, and the perfect way to improve your smile permanently.
Some of the benefits of dental implants include:
- Better functionality to speak and chew
- Younger appearance due to supporting your facial structure
- Improved self-confidence when you smile
- Comfortable and undetectable compared to your natural teeth
- They are a permanent solution that you can “set and forget,” unlike dentures which require constant upkeep
What Are the Qualities of a Good Dental Implant Candidate?
A good candidate for dental implants should have the following qualities:
- Good oral health: Candidates for dental implants should have healthy gums and teeth, with no active gum disease or tooth decay.
- Sufficient bone density: Dental implants require a certain amount of bone density in the jaw to support the implant post. Candidates with insufficient bone density may require a bone graft before implant placement.
- Non-smoker or willing to quit smoking: Smoking can increase the risk of implant failure and can impair the healing process. A good candidate for dental implants should be a non-smoker or be willing to quit smoking.
- Commitment to oral hygiene: Good candidates for dental implants should be committed to maintaining proper oral hygiene, including regular brushing, flossing, and dental checkups.
- Overall good health: Candidates for dental implants should be in good overall health, with no medical conditions that could impair the healing process or increase the risk of complications.
It's important to discuss your individual case with a dental professional to determine if you are a good candidate for dental implants and to learn about the specific steps involved in the implant process.
Page Mansourian DDS Provides Skilled Implant Dentistry to Improve Your Smile
At Page Mansourian DDS, we are proud to be a part of your story towards a healthier, more attractive smile. With dental implants, you’ll likely feel as though you have a whole new lease on life, as they look, feel, and function just like natural teeth. We will evaluate your dental and medical history to assess whether you are a good candidate for dental implants or some other tooth-replacement option that will help you with better functionality.
To get in touch with Page Mansourian DDS, call (805) 987-2701 and ask about a dental implant consultation in Camarillo.
“I can’t say enough about Dr. Mansourian and all of the staff!!! Everyone is always happy and smiling. Totally a very different experience for me because I’ve never been this relaxed in a dental chair! ”- Glen B.
“They are top notch, providing state of the art dental care, a comfortable environment & a caring kind staff who we consider our friends! ”- Lisa D.
“The office is crisp and clean, Dr. Mansourian is approachable and friendly, and the entire staff are a delight to work with. ”- Zach S.
“he office is crisp and clean, Dr. Mansourian is approachable and friendly, and the entire staff are a delight to work with. ”- Zach S.
“I totally recommend this dental office to anybody looking for a Dr, and staff that genuinely care, and go above and beyond to make your experience an excellent one!! Thank you to Dr. Mansourian, Dr. Constantino and staff for helping me smile confidently ag ”- Anthony G.
“Dr. M and his team are exceptional. Everyone working at the front office has a great attitude and is very professional. Anyone who is looking for an honest and well-educated dentist, should look no further. Thank you Page Mansourian Dental team. ”- Shayan Z.